XPSTAR.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix XPSTAR.dll error!
How to fix XPSTAR.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put XPSTAR.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put XPSTAR.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
XPSTAR.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 XPSTAR.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now XPSTAR.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following XPSTAR.dll errors:
• XPSTAR.dll Not Found
• XPSTAR.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because XPSTAR.dll was not found.