x5mmbphp.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix x5mmbphp.dll error!
How to fix x5mmbphp.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put x5mmbphp.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put x5mmbphp.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
x5mmbphp.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 x5mmbphp.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now x5mmbphp.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following x5mmbphp.dll errors:
• x5mmbphp.dll Not Found
• x5mmbphp.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because x5mmbphp.dll was not found.