X400PROX.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix X400PROX.dll error!
How to fix X400PROX.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put X400PROX.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put X400PROX.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
X400PROX.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 X400PROX.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now X400PROX.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following X400PROX.dll errors:
• X400PROX.dll Not Found
• X400PROX.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because X400PROX.dll was not found.