WVFWWDM32.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix WVFWWDM32.dll error!
How to fix WVFWWDM32.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put WVFWWDM32.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put WVFWWDM32.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
WVFWWDM32.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 WVFWWDM32.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now WVFWWDM32.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following WVFWWDM32.dll errors:
• WVFWWDM32.dll Not Found
• WVFWWDM32.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because WVFWWDM32.dll was not found.