WS2HELP.dll is missing or not found? Learn how to fix WS2HELP.dll error!
How to fix WS2HELP.dll error?
• If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Last step: Reboot your PC
Put WS2HELP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
• If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Put WS2HELP.dll into following location: "C:\Windows\System32"
WS2HELP.dll error not fixed?
Then make few more actions:
• Press ‘Start‘
• Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
• Type regsvr32 WS2HELP.dll and press Enter.
Restart your PC once again. Now WS2HELP.dll error should be fixed for sure.
Instruction above should help to fix one of the following WS2HELP.dll errors:
• WS2HELP.dll Not Found
• WS2HELP.dll is missing from your computer.
• This application has failed to start because WS2HELP.dll was not found.